Thursday, February 12, 2015

Toy Making Workshop

Last year, before the year ended, the boyfriend and I decided to attend a Toy Making workshop. It was actually the boyfriend’s idea and he just encouraged me to join as well.

There was no requirement for the workshop aside from the workshop fee, of course. The workshop fee is inclusive of the materials that you will be needing to make your own toy. We got to take home all the materials that we used during the workshop.

Materials

We were a bit late on the scheduled time because of the unexpected heavy rain that also caused heavy traffic. So when we got to the venue, I was terrified. Why? It’s because the participants have already sculpted their pieces. I mean they have already formed shapes and figures! I was worried that I might not be able to form my desired object.

But because we had a very good instructor, I was able to catch up and he gave me some tips on how to start working on the project.

And here's a photo of my precious little sculpture without the color yet.

Freshly made!
The painting of the finished toys was not included in the workshop so I painted mine at home.

Take a look at it!

Cutie Cupcake :)
I am so excited to practice what I learned from the workshop.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment