Monday, November 17, 2014

My Kind of Weekend

Okay. So here I am, updating this blog. I am feeling a bit pressured here.

You know that kind of weekend when you have nothing to do - you sleep all day, watch TV all day or surf the internet all day then you'll realize it's Monday again? It's kinda tiring and frustrating.

And just to share, I am very happy that I was able to keep myself busy for the past weekend. Saturday, I attended the Komikon 2014 and I spent my whole day there. It's a very nice experience indeed. Though it's not my first time to attend the Komikon, I am still amazed by how people share the same passion and interest and by how they are building their connections.

Then Sunday, I went out to see my mother and my younger sister. After having our lunch and after buying out a few items from the bookstore, we talked about where we will have our Christmas and when we will meet again then we bid goodbye.

Then I met up with my best friend and we headed back to Manila together. I asked her to accompany me on meeting my former office mate to get some items that I reserved online. Oh well, I bought two super cute wooden figurines!

Take a look at it! Isn't it nice?



After getting the items, the best friend and I met up with the boyfriend. We entered the mall and bought a pair of shoes then we decided to have our dinner at Buddy's in Cubao.

When I got home, I just realized that I was able to spend my Saturday and Sunday well and I thought it was the kind of weekend that makes me feel productive. So I guess I will be busy on the coming weekends. Teehee!

No comments:

Post a Comment